Monday, October 10, 2011

Reviews.....


Reviews... Facebook is deleting the review and discussion pages as of Oct 31st, we cherish the info left by our clients, so we have chosen to copy and paste past reviews in this blog.

Bethany Lewis Shaw*****
" " Awesome! Nice, easy to book and the staff is flexible. I LOVE my hair every time I leave the place and I'm able to work with the cut myself in between cuts. Perfect!

Ronda Maggs Garner*****
" "
My husband just got home from his "Father's Day Contest" massage you so graciously gifted him for the story I posted. He needed this so much this week more than any other. He had a rough week and even this morning and early afternoon, he was SO worn out and exhausted that he was dragging out of the house to go to his appointment. I almost didn't recognize him when he walked in the door. He LOVED his massage!!!! He's been playing with the little 3 year old I babysit since he got home. He was so impressed with Jacob and his professionalism that he bought a package deal to get 2 more!!! I was shocked he spent the money but, you know what??? I am so pleased with the relaxed, happy man that came home that I do NOT mind!!! :-D Thank you to everyone at LeFores for making Kent feel like he "died and went to Heaven". Those were his exact words


Terri Silvernail Cantrell*****
" " I LOVE the flexibility of your staff and you guys go out of your way to provide the services we desire. See you Wednesday!
Terri Silvernail Cantrell I definitely had 5 star treatment today~

Kati Bennett Funderburk
" " I went there with my mom and we had a great time. The manicure/pedicure was amazing. I am looking forward to going back!


Karen Shelton*****
" " I was just in today and I always walk away feeling great! The staff is A-MAZING!!! They are both friendly and knowledgeable. I also love their Spa dollars! I highly recommend them!


Mariah Clifton*****
" " An amazing and super friendly staff who know what they're doing and how to make your day brighter. You'll leave with a smile on your face and feeling like you've just made a new friend.


LaCheal Buff *****
" Great work, honest & amazing integrity, now THAT'S a spa I care to promote, like and share =D

No comments:

Post a Comment